If you are a young adult aged 16-21 who’s looking to…
How your talents are linked to your vision.JAIA Workshop “Visioning for Success”
Opportunities to serve the community.A table at the JAIA” YOUth Café”
With peers in the U.S. or across the world.JAIAnts meet youth from Mozambique.
What Is It?
Join the JAIA YOUth Leadership Council a.k.a the “JYC”, year round community service and youth mentoring program. This is the next step for youth who have graduated from our Leadership Institute or another leadership program. The JYC team learns project management, event planning, team building, group facilitation skills which enables them as a team to create fun and life changing workshops and events for youth 17-21. In the second year of the youth council, participants work on individual Life Vision Projects with a Professional Life Coach or Mentor. 1-2 year commitment. 6 hours weekly. For Certified JAIA YOUth Leadership (who have completed JYLI)
- Advanced Leadership Training & Certificates
- Organize Community Service Learning Opportunities and Events
- Co-Facilitate youth and adult workshops locally and abroad
- Apprentice Programs with JAIA’s Corporate and Nonprofit Partnerships
- Life Coaching to fulfill Personal/Professional Projects
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Services
- Mindful Leaders Day & Overnight Trips & a 4 Day “#KNOWYOURWORTH” Personal Development retreat
- Quarterly stipends and metrocards
How to apply…
Contact us here at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. YOUth Council application
Click to https://bit.ly/JYCapplication to apply.